$55.25 – $73.10
- Order in The Next to get it by October 2, 2020
- Real Time 1 Visitor Right Now
Guarantee safe checkout
- Complimentary UPS ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days
- See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
- Shipping fee cost $9.99 and aproximately $4.99 for any extra products
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
- We do not offer any returns, exchanges or refund for the moment
- If a product is damaged during delivery, please complete the form below to receive a refund or exchange.
Damaged Product Request
MON GUERLAIN EDT SPRAY – Mon Guerlain Perfume by Guerlain, Launched by the centuries-old classic company of Guerlain in March of 2017, Mon Guerlain made a huge splash in the modern perfume market. Actress Angeline Jolie served as the spokesperson for this scent throughout the marketing campaign, but the combination of unique notes is certainly enough to speak for itself. Top notes of lavender and bergamot are expertly blended into middle notes of jasmine sambac and iris. These then melt into base notes of Australian sandalwood, coumarin and Tahitian vanilla. Guerlain was founded by its original owner, Pierre-Francois Pascal Guerlain in 1828. The company’s focus on the use of only the finest materials gained them favor from European royal courts, which set the company up for success in later years. The perfumery was passed down the family line until 1994, when it was purchased by Louis Viutton, who later became a key name in the fashion industry. The floral notes used in this well-loved scent make it ideal for use during the spring and summer months. The scent itself is long-lasting and presents a moderate sillage.
$55.25 – $73.10